No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
[$15,000 ATOMs] - Utilize the Cosmos toolkit - IBC, Ethermint, Peggy & more
Go, Cosmos, IBC, Tendermint
### Prize Title
- [$15,000 ATOMs] - Utilize the Cosmos toolkit - IBC, Ethermint, Peggy & more
### Prize Bounty
- $15k total in ATOM’s
- First place gets $6k, second place gets $5k, third place gets $4k.
- Runner ups only receive prizes if they meet the submission requirements.
- Note - The price of the ATOM will be taken on the last day of the hackathon at the closing price reflected on CoinMarketCap.
### Challenge Description
- In this challenge, we'd like to see what you can build with the Cosmos toolkit. You can use the Cosmos SDK & IBC to solve a real world problem or build with Ethermint, Peggy, and CosmWasm. DeFi (decentralized finance) and NFT's (Non-fungible tokens) are two interesting areas but you're not limited to these! Get creative and show us what you can build!
### Submission Requirements
- All code must be open source.
- Submissions must use the Cosmos SDK and IBC protocol.
- The app must do something that is useful and interesting.
- A working demo is highly preferred.
### Submission Deadline
- Monday, May 18th, 2020
### Judging Criteria
- How likely is the application to be used by others.
- Novelty of use case.
- The potential positive impact for the Cosmos ecosystem.
### Winner Announcement Date
- May 22nd, 2020
- IBC - https://github.com/cosmos/ics
- Relayer - https://github.com/iqlusioninc/relayer
- Cosmos SDK - https://github.com/cosmos/cosmos-sdk
- Cosmos SDK docs - https://docs.cosmos.network/
- CosmWasm - https://www.cosmwasm.com/
- Ethermint - https://github.com/ChainSafe/ethermint
- Agoric - https://agoric.com/documentation/zoe/guide/
- Peggy - https://github.com/cosmos/peggy
- Getting started with Ethermint - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rws-QQ_qcfU
- Example of Everett using IBC for DeFi hackathon - https://devpost.com/software/everett-reloaded
- Have additional questions? Join the Cosmos Community Discord and click on the "Virtual Hackathon" channel in the top left. Here is an invite link - https://discordapp.com/invite/HbvhWZw
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: