No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Create a Pod & Microsite - $1,500
### Prize Title
Create a Pod Contract & Microsite!
### Prize Bounty
### Challenge Description
Pod Contracts enable PoolTogether players to link their tickets together and proportionally split any prize. Create a pod and a microsite for people can get tickets and join the pod through (without going to pooltogether.com).
We think it makes sense to build pods for existing social relationships. For example, you could have a pod for your company, or your family, or alumni from your university.
- The audited code for the pod is available here: https://github.com/pooltogether/pods
- JS Library for calculating Data: https://github.com/pooltogether/pooltogetherjs
- PoolTogether's Graph Instance: https://thegraph.com/explorer/subgraph/pooltogether/pooltogether
- High level pod overview is here: https://medium.com/pooltogether/winning-more-prizes-185bad7f6d63
Reach out to us on Discord for help or questions: https://discord.gg/hxPhPDW
### Submission Requirements
- The microsite you create needs to be usable to join and withdraw from the pod.
- Submissions need to include context for what the pod is and the value proposition of joining the pod.
### Optional Nice-to-haves
- Being able to transfer Pod tickets to the Pool, or Pool tickets to the Pod.
### Submission Deadline
May 27th at Midnight EST
### Judging Criteria
- The primary judging criteria will be the usability and creativity of the microsite (assuming it is submitted by the deadline). We are looking for submissions that can actually continue to be used after the hackathon. The judging team will be the core members of PoolTogether (3) along with the community advocates (4).
### Winner Announcement Date
- Within 24 hours of the close of submissions (May 28th)
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: