No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
[$500 ATOMs] New IBC app protocol
### New IBC app protocol
### Prize Bounty
### Challenge Description
The Agoric chain now has early support for Dynamic IBC (dIBC). It enables smart contracts to be deployed that parse new IBC application protocols. For this challenge, show that off by:
* Defining, deploying, and using a new IBC application protocol between the Agoric chain and some other chain.
- Specify the protocol in some way as a protocol to use on top of IBC.
- Implement and deploy it in a zone. The zone may already exist, and your protocol is a way to connect and leverage it in other zones across IBC. For example, you might be adding a protocol to share proof of location from an appropriate existing chain.
- Use IBC with that protocol to demonstrate the use of the application between chains.
Join our Keybase support channel **agoric.support#crosschain-hackathon**
### Submission Requirements
- All code must be open source
- A working demo is highly preferred
- Documentation highly preferred
### Submission Deadline
May 11th, 23:59:59 UTC
### Judging Criteria
- The other chains could be simply other instances of the Agoric chain, but using a different chain scores more points.
- A recorded demonstration of executing this at the command line or Agoric REPL is a valid option, BUT an application that demonstrates it scores more points.
- Actually documenting the application protocol so it could be reviewed and adopted by the larger community scores more points.
### Winner Announcement Date
May 18th, 2020
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: