No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Build a product using our harberger tax contracts and library
Wildcards has been in production on mainnet Ethereum for about 8 months, yet we haven't seen a flourishing ecosystem of Harberger Tax projects emerge along side us yet, despite our contracts and most of our source code being opensource.
This task is for you to be as creative as you possibly can. How can you use the tools that wildcards has created to build something that is interesting, or cool, or valuable to the world?
# Tools you have available to use:
* Smart-contracts - these will need to play some role in your application. You are completely free to modify and hack at these contracts to fit your usecase.
* Subgraph - thegraph.com provides an easy way to define a datalayer over a contract and easily query data needed for your application. You may not need to use this if you use our provided react library.
* React/Reason-react UI toolkit - we don't want to limit you to only using react or reason-react, but we are providing a very quick and easy out-the-box UI toolkit for this task. It has most of the typical tools you will need to get started very quickly.
With all the given tools they are not prescriptive, use what you want, we are just trying to help make it easy. Also please let us know if you need assistance with anything, or you have an idea that requires lots of customization. We are here to help!
Here is an into [tutorial](https://dev.to/wildcards/build-your-first-harberger-tax-app-part-1-3gdd) on how to build a harberger tax application like wildcards. Part 2 will be an example of how you can enhance this base tutorial for more complicated use cases, it will be published soon.
## Where to get help:
The best place to get the attention of one of our developers is via our telegram group: https://t.me/wildcardsworld
There are a few projects that can help inspire ideas (but do not limit yourselves)!
* The first project on mainnet Ethereum to use Harberger Tax was https://thisartworkisalwaysonsale.com/ . This project was a massive inspiration for us, and wildcards started as a fork of this project. Some of Simon's writing on this topic is insightful, eg: https://blog.simondlr.com/posts/patronage-as-an-asset-class .
* https://wildcards.world - the worlds first patronage market.
* https://alwaysforsale.io - an always for sale art gallery in cryptovoxels. (there is also something special with artwork #0 - the answer is somewhere on this page https://www.cryptovoxels.com/parcels/2324/settings - can you guess what?)
* https://realitycards.io/ - a new type of prediction market built using Harberger Tax.
* https://radical.domains/ - a project that allow you to turn an ENS name into a harberger tax token.
* https://nonomos.com/ - a page that allows you to put a video of your choice up on a token grid if you own the harberger token.
A big thank you to @mcplums from [realitycards](https://realitycards.io) for sponsoring 100 DAI towards this prize.
* The project must work and be deployed to a test net and be usable (eg just an idea isn't enough for this challenge). So when you submit, please give us instructions on how to use the application, since that will be how we judge it.
* It doesn't need to use the wildcards contracts provided, but it does need to use Harberger Tax (whatever the implementation).
* Code does need to be open-source.
### If no projects fulfill these requirements Wildcards reserves the right to withhold the prize, extend the deadline, or change the bounty description after the hackathon.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: