No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Transfer limit for ETH and token transfers
Gnosis, Safe , Transfer Limit
The Gnosis Safe as multi-signature wallet requires all transactions to be signed by a predefined (sub)set of owners. In some use cases, it is desirable that only a single owner or a smaller subset allowed to make transfers up to a certain limit. These will be realized via modules within the [Gnosis Safe smart contracts](https://github.com/gnosis/safe-contracts/). A simple implementation of a daily limit module can be found [here](https://github.com/gnosis/safe-contracts/blob/development/contracts/modules/DailyLimitModule.sol).
Please write a general transfer limit module (or several thereof) for the Gnosis Safe.
- The solution is implemented as Gnosis Safe smart contract module in Solidity.
- A user can specify the time frame of the transfer limit, i.e. the point in time when it gets reset to 0
- The limit can reset daily or weekly on the beginning of the time frame or be “rolling”, i.e. always consider the exact last 24h or last 7 days.
- A user can specify how many owners need to confirm the transfer first. (Minimum: 1, maximum: global confirmation threshold of the Safe - 1)
- It is possible to set a transfer limit for ETH and each token separately
- It is possible to set a global transfer limit in ETH that considers also token transfers (ETH token is converted via a ticker.)
- Please use the [DutchX](https://dutchx.readthedocs.io/en/latest/) as price oracle
- The Safe has the feature to pay for transaction fees with funds from within the contract. The submitter of the transaction gets refunded as part of the transaction (cf. [smart contract](https://github.com/gnosis/safe-contracts/blob/development/contracts/GnosisSafe.sol#L66) and [docs](https://gnosis-safe.readthedocs.io/en/latest/contracts/meta_tx.html)) The transfer limit module needs to have the same feature.
- The user can specify an optional non-owner address that is also authorized to perform transactions up to the transfer limit.
- It is possible to set a global transfer limit in fiat currency.
- Please use the [DutchX](https://dutchx.readthedocs.io/en/latest/) as price oracle (1USD = 1DAI)
- All smart contracts have 100% test coverage with solidity-coverage
- All public methods have netspecs
- Linters are applied (Solium or Solhint)
- Readme with setup instructions and explanations for implementation details
- All code (Variables, function names, comments) is in English
Additional GNO can be tipped according to the level of technical implementation
Read our [documentation](https://gnosis-safe.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html) to get started.
Contact us via [Gitter](https://gitter.im/gnosis/Safe) in case you need support or have questions.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: