No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Build a Dune Analytics dashboard for the Melon Protocol
Melon is an Ethereum based protocol that brings together a complete, functional on-chain asset management infrastructure. It enables anyone to set up an investment vehicle to manage their own wealth and the wealth of others in a safe and customizable environment.
Melon was built to empower the long tail of fund managers and investors. It is specifically designed and targeted towards new and aspiring managers who haven’t yet made their mark. For example, one of our users, *BobTheEngineer* trades obsessively in his free time and is pretty damn good at it! We’re thrilled he’s using Melon. In the traditional asset management industry he almost certainly wouldn’t have had the opportunity to prove himself or scale up because of all the preconceptions and high barriers to entry in the industry. These are the types of people that Melon is built to empower.
This bounty is to build a Dune analytics dashboard that queries the Melon smart contracts and the [Melon subgraph](https://thegraph.com/explorer/subgraph/melonproject/melon) for data. The contracts have already been submitted for de-coding on July 8th. You can use [this table](https://github.com/duneanalytics/abstractions/blob/master/schema/dex/trades.sql) as inspiration (which anyone is free to PR from) although this was built for DEX's and not for an asset management protocol so will need to be adapted appropriately.
Here are some ideas for features that could be included in a useful application to fund managers and their investors.
- Assets Under Management (USD and ETH)
- M-o-M growth in # funds
- M-o-M growth in # investments
- M-o-M growth in AUM (USD and ETH)
- Monthly Active Users - Number of funds + number of investors
- M-o-M growth in # trades on Melon
- Develop and describe a criteria for most interesting funds to invest in (based on performance, length of track record, or other)
- Show the best interesting funds on dash board and explain criteria
- Show volume traded by asset
- Show volume traded by DEX
## **How do I access your documentation?**
Please read through our documentation and supporting info about Melon. If you’re keen to participate, simply apply to work on the bounty on Gitcoin.
You can always ask questions on **[Discord](https://discord.gg/7Q5T6j)** or **[Telegram](https://t.me/melonport)** and get the support you’ll need. We're a friendly bunch and we're happy to help you in your journey discovering Melon!
- Introduction to Melon
- [What is Melon?](https://medium.com/melonprotocol/what-is-melon-2018-edition-3437f3d064d8#:~:text=Melon%20is%20a%20fully%20decentralized,three%20words%3A%20decentralized%20investment%20infrastructure.)
- [Automating Asset Management protocol](https://medium.com/melonprotocol/automating-asset-management-protocol-8ff400c4f86b)
- Melon Protocol [Documentation](https://docs.melonport.com/)
- [MelonJS](https://melonjs.melonprotocol.com/) library
- [Dune analytics table](https://github.com/duneanalytics/abstractions/blob/master/schema/dex/trades.sql) for inspiration (not this table was designed for a DEX and not an asset management protocol)
- Melon **[Discord](https://discord.gg/NvW3NK)** channel
- Melon **[Telegram](https://t.me/melonport)** channel
## **Bounty timeline**
The challenge will run for 3 weeks, starting Monday 13th July 2020 and the winner will be chosen on or just after 3rd August 2020 (further details below).
Reward will be distributed at the conclusion of the challenge for the winner as chosen by the Melon Council DAO. Work has to meet sufficient quality and a level expected by the judges to be awarded a bounty. The winning solution could be shared with our community and could lead to further work with the Melon ecosystem of projects.
## **How to Submit**
Publish your submission into a public Github repo with proper README describing how to use it. Extra kudos for adding an animated gif or video of the app working.
## **Questions & Reviews**
You can reach out to us for any queries on the Melon **[Telegram](https://t.me/melonport)** or **[Discord](https://discord.gg/NvW3NK)** channel. You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go Melon heads!
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: