No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
[Remix] Zokrates Plugin
## Zokrates Plugin
(subject to change)
- Funded $500
- See https://github.com/ethberlin-hackathon/ETHBerlin-Teambuilding/blob/master/RemixHackathon.md for more info about the Remix hackathon. Please be sure to read it before starting.
- Some infos about Remix: https://remix.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Online version: http://remix.ethereum.org
We've been releasing an API (available in http://remix-alpha.ethereum.org) which allows developing plugin for Remix.
(See https://github.com/ethereum/remix/blob/master/docs/remix_plugin.md and https://github.com/ethereum/remix/blob/master/docs/remix_plugin_api.md)
Checkout https://remix-alpha.ethereum.org / `settings tab / Oraclize` for a live example.
This issue is specifically about developing a `Zokrates Plugin`.
## Proposal for implementation
(You don't need to strictly follow this proposal, we would like to have your feedback)
Zokrates is a toolbox that aims at bringing better privacy and scalability to Ethereum using zkSNARKs.
It enables developers to design programs whose correct execution can be checked on chain, optionally hiding some of the inputs fed into the program.
You can [watch an introduction to the toolbox](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ7tpus_zZ8), see [the code](https://github.com/jacobeberhardt/ZoKrates/tree/develop) and see [an example of ZoKrates program](https://github.com/JacobEberhardt/ZoKrates/blob/develop/zokrates_cli/examples/sudokuchecker.code).
The [develop](https://github.com/jacobeberhardt/ZoKrates/tree/develop) branch will be used to generate the wasm library usable in the browser.
The suggested approach is the following:
- Use the `zokrates-core` crate and check that you can [compile it to wasm](https://www.hellorust.com/setup/wasm-target/)
- The first features to integrate are likely to be `compile` which you can find in `zokrates-code/src/compile.rs`. Feel free to set `resolve_option` to `None` at first, which will disable import statements in ZoKrates code.
- Then move to `compute-witness` which runs the ZoKrates program given inputs
Then we can use the library:
- should listen on *.code file being displayed, run the compilation, display an error if any, or compilation succeed with infos.
- should accept input parameter, and execute the code
Some further tasks:
- Move over to `setup` and `generate-proof` which are the intensive tasks of the pipeline. You can checkout the work done in this issue HarryR/ethsnarks#7
- Write a github resolver to reenable imports, following the example of `zokrates_fs_resolver`
We are the team behind Remix IDE and related libraries, using this hackathon as a kickstart for the Remix API.
We've setup an extended team for helping you during this event
- Remix team - @ninabreznik @serapath @ryestew @yann300 @iurimatias
- Go team - @ligi @holiman
- Solidity team - @leonardoalt @chriseth
- C++, ewasm - @chfast @axic
Beside normal funding, we will at the end of the event select 4 teams that will receive sponsorship from the Ethereum Foundation.
Be sure to contact us at any time online or grab us directly at the event.
## Skills wanted
We will be around giving advice and helping if needed.
And in any case just drop your thoughts there ;)
## How to get started:
- Clone https://github.com/yann300/remix-plugin , go to `src` folder
- Serve the folder through local web server
- Go to remix-alpha.ethereum.org
- Settings tab / Plugin section
- Input Description:
- Load and Start using it.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: