No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Design Graphics for MyBit SDK Blog
writing, documentation, design, marketing
We want to add in some more visuals to the MyBit SDK Blog. https://medium.com/mybit-dapp/mybit-sdk-c5138657f66b
1. Turn this into a more appealing design.
To create an asset on the blockchain:
1. Import the MyBit Network object using npm
* const Network = require(‘@mybit/network.js’);
2. Add an Operator and let them accept ETH or ERC20
* addOperator( account, name, owner ) returns ( bytes32 operatorID)
* await Network.acceptEther(id, operatorAddress);
3. Approve burner
* await Network.approveBurn(operatorAddress);
4. Create asset
* var response = await Network.createAsset(), with parameters
* assetURI: “ipfs/QmZfSNpHVz/”,
* operatorID: operatorID,
* fundingLength: 2629800,
* amountToRaise: 49557286634011000832 //about $10,000
* assetManagerPercent: 0,
* assetManager: operatorAddress //operator is also broker
2. Add in 1-2 additional graphics of your choice that appropriately describe a section of the blog.
## Expected Deliverables
1. Vector images of finalised designs.
2. Images added to blog and shared (ready to publish)
## To Submit
1. Upload graphics in separate files
2. Upload finalised Blog with new graphics added in.
3. Please submit a pull request with the final version once approved.
## Additional Information
The design process often involves multiple iterations. Therefore, please do not expect the task to be closed after the first version is submitted. We do understand the value of every contributors time, which is why we strive to make the task descriptions as detailed as possible. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment on the task. For faster interaction, you can reach the team at our [Gitter](https://gitter.im/Mybit-Foundation/DDF) channel.
All work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund is property of the MyBit Foundation (CHE-177.186.963) and may be used, re-used, and/or distributed, re-distributed by the MyBit Foundation for financial gain. The contributor holds no warrant nor claims for any future payments resulting from monetisation schemes originating from the MyBit Foundation or any of its affiliates. Where law permits outside of open source regulations, the contributor is not permitted to distribute any work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund (DDF) for personal gain.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: