No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Request for blog: What does a world look like where everything runs on Polkadot?
Polkadot, blog, Substrate, web3, blogpost
We'd like to see more articles written selling the vision of banks, consortiums, public chains all connected together in a flurry of economic activity. A successful blog will capture the vision of the world running on Polkadot. Whether that's private consortium or bank chains, decentralized energy networks, Internet of things applications. All of these applications and protocols can interoperate in a decentantralized way with Polkadot. So what would the world look like if Polkadot was to run everything?
A successful blog will write using visual language that captures the imagination of readers of what is possible with Polkadot. We are 10 months from main net launch and there are already 15-20 projects that are building on Polkadot now, including two of the top 40 projects by market cap. Imagine a world where many more projects convert to leveraging this global network of blockchains.
Links that will help with writing your blog:
* [Teams building](https://forum.web3.foundation/t/teams-building-on-polkadot/67) on Polkadot
* [2018 Polkadot Recap](https://medium.com/@gavofyork/polkadot-2018-recap-677dab3e995b)
* [How parachains can be substituted in and out](https://www.reddit.com/r/polkadot_market/comments/aafm2y/blockchain_bloat_and_the_life_cycle_of_a_parachain/)
* Idea for a [unique parachains](https://www.reddit.com/r/polkadot_market/comments/a9drf9/pok%C3%A9_coin/) that only do 1 service in the network
A correct submission will:
* 500 words or more, but likely to be more.
* Provide information about Polkadot that has not already been written about on [Polkadot medium](https://github.com/w3f/Web3-collaboration/issues/medium.com/polkadot-network)
* Include graphics or video tutorials where necessary.
Just as an FYI for all bounty hunters: the **total** pot of funds is 300 Dai, but we are looking for 2 submissions. That means that each *individual* submission is eligible for 150 Dai.
Keep this in mind while applying! Thanks and good luck!
### Contact Us
We would appreciate it if you reached out to us to chat over what we are looking for. You can do so in our [GitHub issue](https://github.com/w3f/Web3-collaboration/issues/63), or contact Edward on Riot(@edwardt:matrix.org).
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: