No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Road to Devcon - Write a Rust SDK on Algorand - $2000 Bounty
# Prize Bounty 🏆
First prize: 2,000 USD
# Challenge Description 💪
Write an implementation of the Algorand API in Rust. The SDK must provide core functionality to interact with the Algorand blockchain using Rust.
The primary task of this bounty is to expose functionality for (in order):
1. Creating, signing and sending payment transactions (kmd process not required)
- This includes signing the note field of a transaction object
2. Creating, signing and sending multisig transactions (kmd process not required)
You can include:
- Standalone functions to work with creating and signing transactions, message encoding, - creating an account and interacting with the protocol
- HTTP clients for the algod process
- HTTP clients for the kmd process
The SDK must adhere to the testing framework defined in this [repository](https://github.com/algorand/algorand-sdk-testing).
# Resource Links 🌐
Algorand Dev Docs: https://developer.algorand.org/
Algorand SDK Documentation:
* Go: https://godoc.org/github.com/algorand/go-algorand-sdk
* Python: https://py-algorand-sdk.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
* Java: https://algorand.github.io/java-algorand-sdk/
Hackers can use these parameters to access a remote Algorand TestNet node
# Submission Requirements 🎯
- The more working features in your SDK submission, the better your chances of winning.
- Submission must also have a READ.md file explaining how to use the SDK with some example code.
- All submissions must adhere to the gitcoin hackathon submission requirements.
# Submission Deadline 🛑
11:59pm Eastern on Oct. 5th.
# Judging Criteria 👩🏻⚖️
The SDK must adhere to the testing framework defined in this [repository](https://github.com/algorand/algorand-sdk-testing), the more tests that are passed, the more points that will be awarded. Extra points for those that add more functions than we have listed. Clean code will be valued very highly. Good documentation on how to use your SDK will also be valued highly.
# Winner Announcement Date 💥
The Algorand team will announce the winner at Devcon5 in Osaka on October 8th, 2019!
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: