No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Challenge 2 — New Liquidity Pool Designs
The decentralized liquidity pool is among the most exciting innovations to emerge in the DeFi ecosystem. Everyday users are now incentivized to stake their idle assets in smart contracts designed to algorithmically pool liquidity and perform peer-to-contract trades in a single transaction.
This new financial primitive fundamentally alters how liquidity is networked and incentivized — but liquidity pools are still in their early stages of development, and they are evolving fast!
(Explainer video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXTvHwRO61M&feature=youtu.be)
Bancor challenges developers to fork Bancor contracts and create new Bancor pool designs that are optimized for both stakers (high APR) and traders (low token prices).
New Bancor pool designs could:
- Integrate pools with lending protocols (e.g., lend pool tokens to Compound) to hedge risk for stakers
- Dynamically update the pool’s fees or reserve ratio to reduce impermanent loss
- Utilize more than two underlying assets (e.g., array of stablecoins or array of pegged assets)
- Allow stakers to be exposed to only one asset in the pool
- Calculate conversions with lower slippage, without requiring greater amounts of liquidity staked
Creativity will be appreciated, as well as simplicity :)
1st place - 2,000 DAI
2nd place - 1,000 DAI
- Eligible designs must utilize Bancor’s Ethereum smart contracts
- Eligible designs must utilize BNT or a derivative of BNT (such as USDB, a stablecoin backed by BNT).
- Convert, fund and liquidate should be operational
- Bancor Ethereum Docs: https://docs.bancor.network
- Github: https://github.com/bancorprotocol/contracts
- Bancor Developers Telegram channel: https://t.me/BancorDevelopers
Submission Deadline: 11:59pm EST on Wednesday the 12th of February.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: