No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
[1 ETH] Challenge Five: Mystery challenge
### Prize Bounty
1 ETH for Funding the Future hackathon winners
Winners get a chance to win an additional $5,000 in Mysterious bounties hackathon.
### Challenge Description
Mysterium is building an open and distributed network. Build an application to help users access the censorship resistance of our global pool of residential IPs.
Check out our reference implementation on Android:
We’re all for freedom of speech so come up with an application that you think will best utilise Mysterium Network. Blow our minds, we can’t wait.
### Submission Requirements
Apps submitted to the “Can’t be Censored” challenge should:
- Integrate into Mysterium Network’s node network (Using node version no later than 0.22.0)
- Be geared toward consumers. User experience will win here.
- Support WireGuard service at the very least (bonus points for OpenVPN) for VPN/ proxy-based services.
- Be downloadable and useable by the general public
- Source code should be available to the general public
- Be open source. The license should at the very least be compatible with Mysterium Network’s current license for our Node. It could be even more open and relaxed.
### Submission Deadline
We will do two waves of prizes:
1 ETH for the best submission from the Funding the Future Hackathon
Mysterious bounties for applications that can’t be censored is a broader hackathon, with a deadline on the 14th of April.
Submit your Gitcoin submission to Mysterious Bounties for a chance to win $10,000 in prizes.
### Judging Criteria
Applications will be scored between 1 – 5 on the following judging criteria.
- Business value: How much value does this add to businesses using underlying platforms
- Consumer Value: How will network usage increase based on new consumer needs
- User Experience: How easy is it to use?
- Integration simplicity: How difficult it is to implement this plugin without breaking the underlying node design
- Code quality: The quality of your code is A+
- Innovation: Think outside of the boxes we’ve given you and build an outstanding dApp.
- Production Feasibility: How feasible is this to run on production?
### Winner Announcement Date
We will announce the winners in two waves:
Gitcoin Funding the Future hackathon: 14th April
Mysterious Bounties: 30th April
### Ask us Questions
[Jump into our discord](https://discord.gg/hUnkaW) and start meeting the team.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: