No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Challenge 2 - Fiat On-Ramp for Liquidity Pools
Bancor is an on-chain liquidity protocol that provides tokens with constant liquidity. The protocol is made up of a series of automated market maker smart contracts (“liquidity pools”) which are designed to pool liquidity and perform non-custodial token-to-token conversions in a single transaction.
When you add liquidity to a Bancor liquidity pool (e.g., the DAI/BNT pool), you receive “[pool tokens](https://blog.bancor.network/how-bancor-relays-work-c712a374374f)” (e.g., DAIBNT) in return, which represent your share of the pool and accrue value from trading fees.
We want to make entering and exiting a liquidity pool as easy as possible for everyday users, so we’re challenging developers to connect liquidity pools to the fiat world. Eligible submissions will allow users to add liquidity (i.e., buy Bancor pool tokens) with a credit card and then withdraw funds from Bancor pools directly to their bank accounts.
This can be accomplished by integrating a fiat-to-crypto provider into Bancor pools, such as:
- Or any fiat on/off ramp solution
Prize Bounty: 10,000 BNT
- Eligible projects must use [Bancor’s Ethereum smart contracts](https://docs.bancor.network/)
- Eligible interfaces should not utilize the Bancor API; rather, the interface should interact directly with the Ethereum blockchain.
- Working demo required in order to qualify for a complete submission
- Bancor’s [open-source trade & liquidity widget](https://github.com/nionis/bancor-conversion-widget) (interacts directly with the Ethereum blockchain)
- Community implementations of Bancor’s open-source trade & liquidity widget can be found [here](https://github.com/pisuthd/react-defi-widget) & [here](https://github.com/pRoy24/Katana).
- Bancor Ethereum Docs: https://docs.bancor.network
Submission Deadline: 11:59pm EST on Monday the 6th of April
- Meets the tech requirements
- Clean code & tech design
- If applicable - clear UI, easy to use and generally good user experience
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: