No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Add Chainlink contracts to log parser
JSON, Data, Ethereum
We add "table definition" for contract events so that we can regularly parse these events from Ethereum logs. One benefit of this is that the events become available in public BigQuery tables, under the `blockchain-etl` project.
For more details on this, please read [How to get any Ethereum smart contract into BigQuery](https://medium.com/@ASvanevik/how-to-get-any-ethereum-smart-contract-into-bigquery-in-8-mins-bab5db1fdeee).
In this ticket we are looking to add datasets for [Chainlink](https://chain.link/).
# Proposed solution
Add table definition files for Chainlink by following the checklist below.
1. [ ] 1. Identify all smart contracts for Chainlink
1. [ ] 2. Generate table definition files for all the contracts in your list using this [Contract Parser](http://contract-parser.d5.ai/)
1. [ ] 3. Create Pull Request containing all the table definition files
## Please note
- For step 1 you could use a site like [DappRadar](https://dappradar.com/) or [ETH Gas Station](https://ethgasstation.info/) to find the contracts.
- For step 2 that you may have to manually edit the table definition files if there are multiple contracts with the same name. You can add e.g. `_v2` so `contract` becomes `contract_v2`.
*Before applying for this bounty, please list the contracts identified in step 1, and confirm you've understood the process.*
It may be helpful to look at [past PRs that are labeled `contract parsing`](https://github.com/blockchain-etl/ethereum-etl-airflow/issues?q=label%3A%22contract+parsing%22+is%3Aclosed).
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: