No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Add support for internal transactions
Parity provides APIs for retrieving [internal transactions](https://github.com/paritytech/wiki/blob/master/JSONRPC-trace-module.md). [trace_filter](https://github.com/paritytech/wiki/blob/master/JSONRPC-trace-module.md#trace_filter) API allows retrieving traces for a range of blocks. This method is already supported by web3.py [parity module](https://github.com/ethereum/web3.py/blob/master/web3/parity.py).
The scope of this task is to
1. Design the model (the field names from this PR can be used as a basis: https://github.com/blockchain-etl/ethereum-etl/pull/72).
2. Implement the export job (the job implementation will mostly resemble the flow in [ExportTokenTransfersJob](https://github.com/blockchain-etl/ethereum-etl/blob/master/ethereumetl/jobs/export_token_transfers_job.py).
3. Write unit tests (an example can be found [here](https://github.com/blockchain-etl/ethereum-etl/blob/master/tests/ethereumetl/job/test_export_token_transfers_job.py))
4. Add documentation to README (an example can be found [here](https://github.com/blockchain-etl/ethereum-etl#export_token_transferspy))
(5. Add instructions for how to start parity/geth i.e. what options to use).
- There will be another task to add the BigQuery schema [here](https://github.com/blockchain-etl/ethereum-etl-airflow/tree/master/dags/resources/stages/raw/schemas)
- Geth also provides support for tracing transactions. There will be another task for implementing internal transactions exporter job for Geth. https://github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum/pull/15516, https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/geth-18-iceberg-michael-hunt-jr-
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: