No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
bluzelle, blockchain, database, nosql, dapp, anti-censorship
Bluzelle allows leases to store data for periods of time, and charges in crypto for the length of the lease. Leases can range from seconds to minutes to hours to days to years to “forever”.
Bluzelle is also keenly interested in free speech, and ensuring that information that gets censored by centralized authorities (governments, dictatorships, special interest groups, trolls, etc) is NOT lost. Often, it is the information that gets censored that is MOST important to the public interest. Bluzelle believes in the dissemination of true and honest information without being constrained by authorities.
We ask the developer to build an application based on [Bluzelle Testnet Database](https://github.com/bluzelle/curium) that has two parts:
A “crawler” that goes to websites (e.g. social media) and looks for posts with tags and content that are likely to get censored. Anything that matches such criteria might be a candidate. Any such “candidates” will be stored to Bluzelle with a very long lease. The lease would apply possibly based on the tags and the site in question. In some cases, a “forever” lease would make sense.
A responsive (PC, mobile-friendly) website that lets the user freely view the latest content that is “cached” on Bluzelle. It is vital for anybody to view what was censored and in fact, highlight more prominently what was censored more recently, with more force, etc. It is up to the developer of this bounty to determine these metrics. Our goal here is to ensure that any content that gets censored gets highlighted as relevant and ensure that censorship is “punished” by spotlighting information that gets censorship.
- Please provide actual installable that we can test and use to evaluate your submission.
- USD $4,000
- +$2,000: Android or iOS apps to view content
- Developer Documentation for BluzelleDB: https://docs.bluzelle.com/developers/
- Bluzelle Curie Testnet Github link: https://github.com/bluzelle/curium
- Community discord chat (you can reach out to the team if you have any questions): https://discord.gg/KbDVsxE
- Your submission will be a pull request.
- Your submission WILL be judged significantly based on how well you use Bluzelle DB. It is a key value store, so please use it effectively using best practices including proper data normalization/de-normalization.
- Update the README to reflect your submission including description, notes, and other pertinent details.
- You can participate in any of Bluzelle bounty, or even multiple ones, as you desire. You can be an individual or a team -- it is up to you.
- The code you submit will be under the MIT license, with you being credited as the author. When you submit this code, you agree to give all publishing and intellectual rights of the video freely over to the community via the terms of the MIT license.
- Ensure the code is written by you or your team. It is imperative that you own the rights to the code and are writing code that can be fully licensed under MIT.
- Please submit your code to Github with the proper MIT license file included in it, to be considered. If your submission includes a front end and back end, put these into separate FOLDERS and include them both in the same pull request with your submission.
- Be sure your submission is in a ready and demo-able state. We will not evaluate incomplete projects nor will code alone be an acceptable submission. Include all necessary details so we can try out your app.
- Record a screencast showing us how your submission works. Include a link to your video in the README.
- The Bluzelle team will be solely responsible for choosing the winners, and if warranted, multiple winners are possible for each bounty.
- The Bluzelle team will make the final decision, and reserves the right to not award a bounty for a challenge if no acceptable submissions are made.
- Once you have made your pull request, submit your work and include information on the link to your pull request.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: