No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Cryptography, encryption, systems design, architecture
This is an advanced issue and requires deep experience within the industry and vast experience in architecting systems and or cryptography.
We'd like to explore research on how we can properly encrypt and decrypt data we store in a safe manner. Currently, fulfillments on the bounties explorer are stored in IPFS. You can [view the standard schema here/details here](https://github.com/Bounties-Network/Explorer/issues/237) and should also be familiar with [the standard bounties contract](https://github.com/Bounties-Network/standardBounties). We'd like to encrypt this data and allow the submitter/fulfiller and the bounty issuer to be able to decrypt it securely. Similar mechanisms may have shown up in chat systems in the space and can think of some examples myself, however, would like someone else to dive into some initial research and provide us with various options, ideas, and paths.
- Very clear research, code examples, references for a solid, safe, secure solution using cryptographic methods
- Completely off-chain if possible
- Well though out, clear effort, time and investment put into the effort and a viable architecture/solution
- Decryption keys should be generated in a way where we are not the intermediary
- Keys should only be accessible between verified owners of the ethereum addresses that are sharing
- Answers questions below
# Questions to Answer
- What encryption schemas should we use?
- How should we generate keys?
- How should the key be transmitted to the end user in a secure manner?
- Is there a way that they can generate the keys on their own on the client side so we never have access to unencrypted keys?
- [Join our slack community](https://join.slack.com/t/bountiesnetwork/shared_invite/enQtMzA2Mjk3MzAzODQwLTZjN2UxMmU5MWYxZTVmMmM4OGNjZDRiMDgwYTVhOTIwYmQ4MjVlMjNkZjYzOTE4MWI4OTFhOWE4ZTUzN2MyNWY) and message in our community-dev channel for questions
- Put a PR up directly into the explorer repo
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: