No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
From 1-to-100: Growth Hacking For Established Projects
**Submission Form** 👇
**Playbook Template** 👇
## Who Can Enter:
Anyone who is in the process of starting a web3 company that is pre-funding can participate.
$500 in ETH (2 prizes for less than 10 submissions, 4 prizes awarded if more than 10 submissions received).
Have you been working on a blockchain or Web3 startup in your spare time? Have you been hustling on nights and weekends and need some incentive to make things happen with your project? Do you need an excuse to take a break from coding and ruthlessly focus on traction? If so, this hackathon is for you!
Over the next 15 days, drive as much viral growth for your startup as you possibly can. This is something you need to do anyways; let us pay you to do it! At the end of the hackathon, prove to us that you’ve made major positive impact in your metrics by showing us significant improvement in:
- Beta signups or emails collected
- Medium post shares or claps
- Existing Web3 players talking about your idea publicly (e.g. on Twitter or in publications)
- Industry SME endorsements (recorded, written, or published)
- Members in your WhatsApp or Telegram group
- Participation in your Slack or Discord space
- Other (tell us how you measure virality!)
The only metric we will not accept is Twitter metrics, as they can be easily tampered with.
## Deliverables Due Upon Completion
We expect to see the following upon completion of the hackathon:
- A link to your product webpage or existing product materials
- A benchmark of metrics as of January 29, 2020
- Quantifiable proof of traction both upon completion and over time. Show us your numbers!
- An open-source playbook on how you achieved success, written and published as an article, a deck, a PDF, etc. This should be at least 700 words in length.
## How We Score Your Entries
**Quantitative**: Link to score-card with weighted scores and how it will be calculated for each.
**Qualitative**: 40% of the score will be based on the playbook; the creativity and ingenuity shown in finding potential users for your next project and building a community around it.
The following rules will be strictly enforced by judges, at their discretion:
- Any cheating will result in immediate disqualification (no bots!)
- Each applicant must meet minimum scoring requirements
- Applicants must be able to showcase benchmark numbers as of January 29, 2020 for comparison to post-hackathon numbers.
Feel free to consult the following resources about growth hacking and lean experimentation:
- Fake door: https://hackernoon.com/fake-door-the-mvp-before-the-mvp-61197ed264a3
- Lean UX: https://www.uxmatters.com/mt/archives/2016/02/validating-product-ideas-through-lean-user-research.php
- Cold calling for introverts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tcVZtgUWYk&t=0s
- How to Launch Your Blockchain Startup (Without Writing a Single Line of Code)
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: