No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Write a dapp that will be available in our app - Crypto Genie
Datum ID is a self-sovereign identity app for users to sign in to decentralized apps and manage their data sharing with these dapps. When users download the app, they are asked to verify the required attributes - email address and phone number. More attributes will be added to their identities based on the requirements of the dapps that they use. Please feel free to check out Datum ID by downloading it via App store/Google play.
To add more dapps into our mobile app, we are inviting you to help us to build a dapp that interactions with the Datum ID app. Design and assets will be provided to you once you join this project.
As a user, I want Crypto Genie to tell me a motivational quote daily.
Users will click on Crypto Genie dapp, select their date of birth before seeing their motivational quote for the first time. These new attributes will be created and added to their identity on Datum ID. When users tap this dapp again, users will see daily motivational quote based on their horoscope.
1. 31 motivational quotes will be provided to you. Use these to mix and match for all 12 horoscopes.
- Users with different horoscopes should not see the same quote on the same day.
- Users with the same horoscope should not see the same quote again for at least 3 days.
2. Derive horoscopes from DOB and display user's horoscope on the end screen with motivational quote.
3. Back button should be displayed on every page that brings User back to the previous page. The back button on the quote (end) page will show the arrow and the text "App" to indicate clicking this arrow and text will return User back to the Datum ID app.
- A Fortune teller dapp is presented as a card under Apps (Screen 1)
- User clicks "Inspire me!" on the dapp card, activates dapp browser.
- User sees introduction page and clicks "Continue" (Screen 2)
- Use Fuse to check for the status of preexisting clams
- If agreed, skip TnC and check attribute requirements.
- If not agree, show TnC - tell users that this dapp will ask users to create a new attribute (Screen 3).
- Check attribute requirements - Date Of Birth
- If attribute exists, skip and check permission for access.
- If attribute does not exist, user selects their DOB (Screen 4) and clicks "confirm".
- Use Fuse to write DOB to user's identity;
- If permission is given, skip and show the end page (Screen 6).
- If permission is not given, user sees permission page and clicks continue (Screen 5).
- User sees the end screen with a motivational quote (Screen 6).
Note: you will review the final design once you join the project.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: