No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Site Translation: Update French (v1.1)
### Prize Bounty
### Challenge Description
French translations (v1.1) have completed review & are ready to be added to the website!
### Submission Requirements
1. Download the [files from CrowdIn](https://crowdin.com/project/ethereumfoundation/fr#) for this version of the content (`Contents v.1.1`). You may need to sign up for CrowdIn & join our project in order to download the files - here's the [invite link](https://crowdin.com/project/ethereumfoundation/invite).
2. Replace all files within the /docs/fr/ directory & add any new files, keeping the same directory structure as CrowdIn (i.e. each page is a subdirectory with an index.md filename, a strings.json & a index.md at the root of the directory)
3. In each newly added markdown file...
- Within the [front matter](https://vuepress.vuejs.org/guide/frontmatter.html):
- Confirm each file has `description`, `og:title` & `og:description` meta properties - check out other translation markdown files for reference
- Confirm each file has the correct `lang` property (it should match the `locales` key in config.js)
- Update all relative links to include the language path. e.g. a link to the /learn page within the /docs/translations/sv/what-is-ethereum/index.md file should link to ethereum.org/sv/learn, not ethereum.org/learn
4. Update the `version` key in the /utils/translations.js file for this translation (`id`) to `1.1`
5. Update the site navigation for the translation in config.js (`locales` key) to match the structure of other v1.1 translations (e.g. Swedish, `/se/`). For reference, you can see the site version of each language in translations.js `version` key.
If you'd like additional guidance, see how #816 solved #778 for a similar translation
### Judging Criteria
The prize will be awarded to the first valid submission.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: