No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
[~5,000 USD] Perform a double-spend attack on OSTN
Go, Shell, Dockerfile, Python, Batchfile, Makefile, blockchain, double-spend, consensus, pos, staking
# About The Bounty
Please carefully review the competition terms and submission process before starting.
This is an open ended bounty to identify exploitation areas, specifically performing a double-spend attack on Open staking test network.
# **Useful readings:**
- [The Definitive Guide to Harmony Open Staking](https://medium.com/harmony-one/the-definitive-guide-to-harmony-open-staking-6c78976a7d63)
- [Basic node and staking definitions](https://docs.harmony.one/home/validators/definitions)
- [Node setup documentation](https://docs.harmony.one/home/validators)
There are three tiers of prizes for this bounty. The prize tier for each submission will be evaluated and decided by the Harmony engineering team. The judging criteria for tiers are:
- Criticality of the exploits
- How easy/complex it is to recreate
- Level of research and analysis done by the reporter
- Relationship to existing bugs (derivatives of known issues are not likely to be eligible for prizes)
**IMPORTANT NOTE:** The prizes will be paid in native ONE tokens, the fiat value of prizes will change with token prices.
# Explore All Bounties
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: