No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
[~2,000 USD] Add a multi-delegate feature on staking dashboard
Go, Shell, Dockerfile, Python, Batchfile, Makefile, staking, validator
# About The Bounty
Please carefully review the competition terms and submission process before starting.
**Proposal:** Build a multi-delegation feature on [Harmony Staking Dashboard](https://staking.harmony.one) that allows the users to delegate to multiple validators with a single click.
This project requires a good understanding of staking dashboard codebase.
An average delegator is expected to diversify his stake as a general rule of thumb in investing. Especially, when a delegator is not very informed about validator profiles (or don’t wanna understand in general), the natural user behavior is to spread your stake across as many validators as possible
Currently, delegating to a single validator takes: 9 clicks to complete, 1 entry (amount),1 password entry (Chrome ext.)
Nudging users to delegate to as many validators as possible from our own staking explorer UX is the most direct and immediate way to promote decentralization
Suggested user flow:
1. Click ‘Select validators’ in the validator list page
2. Select all validators you’d like to delegate to from the list
3. Click ‘Continue’ to prompt staking tx pop-up window
4. Enter amount to be delegated (for simplicity, we can start with equal distribution to all validators 5. selected)
6. Confirm list of validators and amount to be delegated to each
7. Send tx to chrome extension to be signed as a single tx
+ People seem to want this feature
# **Useful readings:**
- [Staking Dashboard repo](https://github.com/harmony-one/staking-dashboard)
- [The Definitive Guide to Harmony Open Staking](https://medium.com/harmony-one/the-definitive-guide-to-harmony-open-staking-6c78976a7d63)
- [Basic node and staking definitions](https://docs.harmony.one/home/validators/definitions)
- [Node setup documentation](https://docs.harmony.one/home/validators)
This bounty is eligible for Tier 2 prize. The final prize will be decided by the Harmony engineering team. The judging criteria for the prizes are:
- Complexity of the tool/app built
- Resources required to build
- Usability, accessibility and stability
**IMPORTANT NOTE:** The prizes will be paid in native ONE tokens, the fiat value of prizes will change with token prices.
# Explore All Bounties
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: