No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Add PEP484 Annotations
### The Issue
The Brownie code base does not make any use of [PEP484](https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0484/) annotations, and sometimes variable types are changed mid-function. This makes for less readable code which can be discouraging for would-be new contributors.
Implementing annotation is an important step towards taking Brownie out of beta. It should be a multi-stage process, starting with the most developed areas of the code.
In this first step to an annotated code base, the targets are:
### Completion Goals
1. Running [MyPy](http://www.mypy-lang.org/) with the following configuration file should complete without any errors.
disallow_untyped_defs = True
ignore_missing_imports = True
follow_imports = silent
files = brownie/*.py,brownie/network,brownie/project
2. API Documentation must be updated. Each function should include the same annotations as the source code. The following files will require updating:
- [ ] [`docs/api-brownie.rst`](https://github.com/iamdefinitelyahuman/brownie/blob/master/docs/api-brownie.rst)
- [ ] [`docs/api-network.rst`](https://github.com/iamdefinitelyahuman/brownie/blob/master/docs/api-network.rst)
- [ ] [`docs/api-project.rst`](https://github.com/iamdefinitelyahuman/brownie/blob/master/docs/api-brownie.rst)
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: