No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Project management: create and manage a Gitcoin bounty for zk-transfer-web
This task is part of a larger project to create an interactive web demo / playground for users to learn about zero-knowledge assets and gain intuition about them by directly transacting with the contracts on-chain.
You can view a demo-in-progress at https://zk-transfer.netlify.com
## This Task
This is a project management meta-issue: you will be reading the high-level requirements of this mockup in a previous design issue #36 and the main mockup:
Based on the difference between this mockup and the current demo https://zk-transfer.netlify.com,
you'll be asked to carve out a small, well-specified front-end development task similar to #43 or #41 .
It's called a meta-issue because it's an issue (assigned to you) that will create another issue (that you'll assign to a dev from Gitcoin).
You will be given a budget of 25 DAI, which I'll contribute to the bounty and send you the fees for. I'll ask you to post a new bounty on Gitcoin, approve workers who apply for the task, discuss with them and me the completion of the task in Gitter or on this thread, and then finally sign off, pay out the bounty, and rate the developer.
You don't have to do any coding or design yourself, only understanding how they work together, how to communicate with and support a developer, and how to create and manage bounties is a key skill.
If successful, this task will repeat, until the project is complete.
## How to Work on this Task
* Join [our gitter](https://gitter.im/invisible-college/democracy?utm_source=badge&utm_medium=badge&utm_campaign=pr-badge) and say hi. Let's talk about your ideas for an issue / bounty, send links to your previous project, and I'll work with you to create a two-sentence proposal. We'll use #43 or #41 as examples.
* Apply to work on this Gitcoin bounty, and I'll accept.
* Once you're approved, create the issue at https://github.com/invisible-college/democracy/issues
You can use the text of #43 or #41 as a boilerplate.
* Submit a link to your *new issue* on Gitcoin, and I'll review and work together with you to shape it.
* When we're happy, you'll create a new Gitcoin bounty for your *new issue* and I'll fund it with 25 DAI, with a deadline of one week from now. We'll invite some previous developers.
* You'll review workers who apply, and we'll accept one together, giving first dibs to previous developers who have successfully completed a bounty. We'll ask that developer to join us on Gitter.
* As the deadline approaches, you'll request updates and feedback from the developer, and I'll be available on Gitter to help unblock or answer questions.
* When the bounty is finish, you'll pay out the developer bounty on Gitcoin, and then I'll pay out this bounty to you. Looking forward to working with you.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: