No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Ethereal Virtual Hackathon Submission - Kleros - Second Place - 1000$ worth of PNK
* Build an Arbitrable dapp.
* An Arbitrable application is an application where users can have disputes which need to resolved. Common examples include:
* Curated Registries ("Does this item belong to this list?").
* Escrow systems ("Should this user get paid?").
* Oracles ("Did this event occur?").
* You can find Arbitrable dapp ideas on [this document](https://github.com/kleros/hackathon/blob/master/Arbitrable%20Dapp%20Ideas.pdf) or purse your own.
* You can communicate with the Kleros team in the #hackathon channel of [Kleros slack](http://slack.kleros.io/).
* You can use a [centralized arbitrator](https://centralizedarbitrator.fyi/) on Kovan testnet as your Arbitrator. It behaves in a manner similar to Kleros and it does not require specific knowledge of Kleros to be used.
* It should follow [ERC792](https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/792) and [ERC1497](https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/1497) standards making it arbitrable by Kleros (and other Arbitrators fulfilling those standard requirements).
* Must have an open source license.
* You can reuse already existing smart contracts (Curated [list ones](https://github.com/kleros/kleros-interaction/tree/master/contracts/standard/permission) for example) or create your owns.
* You can focus on the UI (by reusing contracts for a different purpose), focus on the contracts (create a dapp with minimum viable UI) or do both.
* The submission should run on the Kovan testnet.
* April 30th
* [Readiness level](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technology_readiness_level) of the submission
* Usefulness of the submission
* Level of technical implementation
* Judging will be at the end of the Hackathon on April 30th
* Amount - 1000$ worth of PNK
* The first place reward is 4000$ for a total reward of 5000$.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: