No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Enable a set of decentralized protocols on the Matic Network
web3, blockchain, dapps, ethereum
**Objective:** To enable a set of decentralized protocols on the Matic Network to make it easy for decentralized app (DApp) developers to reuse this functionality in their DApps just like on Ethereum, rather than reinventing the wheel.
List of protocols that need to be deployed:
1. **Kyber** ([source code](https://github.com/kybernetwork), [white paper](https://files.kyber.network/Kyber_Protocol_22_April_v0.1.pdf)) - On-chain protocol for decentralized token swaps and for easy application integration
2. **Uniswap** ([source code](https://github.com/Uniswap), [white paper](https://hackmd.io/C-DvwDSfSxuh-Gd4WKE_ig)) - "Public good"-oriented interface for ERC-20 token exchange with zero rent-extraction.
3. **Augur** ([source code](https://github.com/AugurProject/augur), [white paper](https://www.augur.net/whitepaper.pdf)) - Prediction market protocol to enable anyone to "create and speculate on derivatives at a low cost for the first time"
4. **dYdX** ([source code](https://github.com/dydxprotocol/solo), [white paper](https://whitepaper.dydx.exchange/)) - Margin-trading and options protocols
5. **bZx** ([source code](https://github.com/bZxNetwork/bZx-monorepo), [docs](https://docs.bzx.network)) - Decentralized margin-lending protocol
For the above mentioned protocols currently deployed on Ethereum:
- Create an easy to follow documented workflow to deploy each of these protocols on the Matic testnet in one place
- Deploy these protocols on the Matic testnet
- Deploy latest frontends for each protocol
_Please note that the bounty is for the deployment of all 5 Protocols mentioned above_.
**Matic.js** : https://github.com/maticnetwork/matic.js
**Quick Start to Matic** - https://docs.matic.network/2-min-guide-to-matic/
**A detailed guide on Matic's Architecture & Fundamentals** - https://docs.matic.network/getting-started/
**Deploying Contracts on Matic Testnet** - https://docs.matic.network/deploy-contracts-remix/
**Configuring Matic Testnet** - https://docs.matic.network/newbies/conf-testnet-metamask/
Learn more by reading the Matic Network Blog: https://blog.matic.network/
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: