No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Develop new release of MyBit website v3
MyBit is evolving, getting leaner and meaner. To fit our new approach, we are redesigning our website to fit this strategy. The website will be a simple site describing everything about the company, while still showcasing our goals, vision, and focus with a professional brand.
- See the [design](https://www.figma.com/file/IYsDuZQRpulg2OyU9nZOqO0u/Homepage?node-id=187%3A210) for our new website.
- Implement it as a single HTML application that can be displayed through a simple HTTP Server. Using frameworks like React/Vue are valid as long as we can SSR it through a export like command that shows the compiled HTML files.
- Showcase a preview of the site through a live URL that we can use to review it on different browsers. Surge.sh, Netlify and Now.sh have great free options.
- Implement the site within this repository and clean up everything that is no longer required. Create the site in a sub directory called "website" next to the folders "maintenance" and "whitepaper", which are also going to be used within the site as a 500 page and within whitepaper.
## To Submit
- A pull request to this repository with a folder adding all the code required to preview and deploy our website.
- A README showcasing the project architecture, describing the stack used and reasoning.
## Additional information
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment on the task. For faster interaction, you can reach the team at our [Gitter channel](https://gitter.im/Mybit-Foundation/DDF?utm_source=share-link&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=share-link).
All work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund is property of the MyBit Foundation (CHE-177.186.963) and may be used, re-used, and/or distributed, re-distributed by the MyBit Foundation for financial gain. The contributor holds no warrant nor claims for any future payments resulting from monetisation schemes originating from the MyBit Foundation or any of its affiliates. Where law permits outside of open source regulations, the contributor is not permitted to distribute any work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund (DDF) for personal gain.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: