No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Example dApp Interface for Oracle Discovery (Front-end only)
OrFeed has a price/numerical date registry and an event/general data registry (this one mostly for uncensored data: https://github.com/ProofSuite/OrFeed/blob/master/contracts/dataAndEventOracleRegistry.sol
In the smart contract, each time an oracle is registered it is appended to a public array so that all oracles are discoverable.
We are seeking a simple user interface in which someone can connect via MetaMask, etc/Ethereum and then pull the data of all oracles. Each oracle reference strings is tied to a mapping of author, smart contract that provides the data, and an info string (for why/how the oracle works/contract details for creator... all optional)
The simple, non-styled site would have the following flow:
1. Connect Button that uses Web3 1.0+ to connect to chain
2. Select whether they want info on pricing data oracles (that return numbers) or general data oracles (that return strings)
3. Retrieve all the oracles that were recently added in addition to all oracles
4. When clicking on an oracle name you could get all the details on that oracles: their info string (about etc), the creator and the smart contract it is linked to
5. When selecting an oracle they can send over parameters to get data from that specific oracle (if pricing then the fromSymbol, toSymbol data, as is in https://www.orfeed.org/explorer) and if events/general data just the `theEvent` parameter for getting information on that event.
Ideally this would be deployed as A GitHub page (so has no server-side calls)
DApp registry addresses on mainnet can be found at the top of main README of this project.
This is to help people find oracle providers via Orfeed that they might want to connect with. After this, we (don't worry about this part) will add a nice skin to put on the OrFeed site so they can discover oracle providers and their data.
For any questions about this issue, please feel free to reach out on Discord: https://discord.gg/byCPVsY
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: