No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
svm-runtime-c-api: auto-generate "wasmer_svm.h" using cbindgen
# Overview / Motivation
We'd like to auto-generate the `svm_wasmer.h` file for the `svm-runtime-c-api`
# The Task
We'd like to auto-generate a `svm_wasmer.h` C-header file out of this Rust file:
# Implementation Notes
1. Currently, the `svm_wasmer.h` C-header file is manually built:
2. Please use this link as a reference:
3. Please use [cbindgen](https://github.com/eqrion/cbindgen) for the task.
You may want to take a look at this code of `wasmer` as a good reference for using `cbindgen`
4. The `svm_wasmer.h` file should be auto-generated as part of `cargo nightly build`
(`SVM` requires Rust nightly)
5. If possible, please auto-copy the generated `svm_wasmer.h` C-header file also to:
# Contribution Guidelines
Important: Issue assignment to developers will be by the order of their application and proficiency level according to the tasks complexity. We will not assign tasks to developers who haven't introduced themselves on our Gitter [dev channel](https://gitter.im/spacemesh-os/svm)
1. Introduce yourself on `svm` [dev chat channel](https://gitter.im/spacemesh-os/svm) - ask our team any question you may have about this task
2. Fork branch `develop` to your own repo and work in your repo
3. The code must be formatted using `rust fmt`
4. You must write unit tests for all types and methods when submitting a component.
5. When ready for code review, submit a PR from your repo back to branch `develop`
6. Attach relevant issue to PR
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: