No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Fix UI/UX bugs
This is a list of UI/UX bugs to fix:
## Across steps
- [ ] General left & right margins should be 24px and all elements should be aligned to this
- [ ] Step title should be font-size: 22p; line-height: 28px;
- [x] Font should be [Inter UI](https://rsms.me/inter/)
- [ ] Input field right margin should be 24px (now is too closed to the right border)
- [ ] Input field should have border-radius: 8px;
- [ ] Input field label color should be Black (see color variables in Figma)
- [ ] Input field label should be font-size: 15px; line-height:22px;
- [ ] Space between step title and input field label should be 24px
- [ ] Input field should be height: 52px;
- [ ] Placeholder should be aligned in the center (vertically)
- [ ] Char counter label should be font-size: 12px;
- [ ] Char counter right padding should be 24px
- [ ] Padding for the multi-line input field should be 14px (distance between text inside the input field and the borders of the input field)
**Call to action**
- [ ] Call to action white container's height should be 52px
- [ ] CTA label should be font-size: 15px; line-height:22px; (now is too small)
## Step 3 - Add options
- [ ] Plus (+) icon is missing (broken in Chrome).
- [ ] "New option" modal should slide from the bottom
- [ ] **[UX]** "New option" modal: "Save" button should be disabled until user enter option title and description
- [ ] "New option" modal: Close icon should be aligned to the left
- [ ] "New option" modal: Close icon should be the provided icon (see Figma)
- [ ] "New option" modal: "Save" label should be font-size: 15px; line-height:22px;
- [ ] **[UX]** "Poll description" input field label should say "Option description"
- [ ] **[UX]** When user taps on a created option in the list, the modal should open with pre-loaded data, ready to edit, with "Save" enabled.
- [ ] Header should be fixed (see Figma prototype)
- [ ] **[UX]** Options should be ordered chronologically (latest first). By this, when you create a new one, you don't need to scroll all the way down to see what you just created and we give the user a sense of feedback/completion of the task of adding an option.
## Step 4 - Set date/time
- [ ] **[UX]** CTA should say "Review" instead of "Next".
## Step 5 - Review
- [ ] Poll title (not page title) should be font-size: 17px; line-height: 24px;
- [ ] Poll description text should be font-size: 15px; line-height:22px;
- [ ] Distance between poll description and date card should be 32px
- [ ] Time/Date card: height should be 144px (need to adjust text and spaces inside, see next items)
- [ ] Time/Date card: border should be #EEF2F5
- [ ] Time/Date card: "Poll starts" and "Poll ends" titles should be font-size: 15px; line-height:22px;
- [ ] Time/Date card: dates/time text should be font-size: 15px; line-height:22px; font-weight: 600; (semibold)
- [ ] "Options" grey label should be font-size: 15px; line-height:22px;
- [ ] Distance between "Options" grey label and first option should be 8px (is too close now)
- [ ] Options cards: Height should be 72px (need to adjust text and spaces inside, see next items)
- [ ] Options cards: Paddings should be 16px
- [ ] Options cards: Option title should be font-size: 15px; line-height:22px; font-weight: 600; (semibold)
- [ ] Options cards: Option grey description should be font-size: 13px;
- [ ] Options cards: Distance between option cards should be 12px
- [ ] CTA should say "Sign to confirm" not "Sign To Confirm" (no capitalization)
[Designs on Figma](https://www.figma.com/file/L1qhHMiZr5dTVdDxrjsbxHYp/Voting-Dapp?node-id=1530%3A759)
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: