No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Basic user added ERC-20 support
Clojure, Ethereum, Wallet
Currently Status only supports a limited fixed list which is manually maintained by core contributors.
If a user own some tokens which are not on that list, they would not appear in any of the Wallet screens.
The issue is particularly irritating when the user buys unsupported tokens on one of the exchange dapps listed in Status but then never sees them appear under assets.
Screen designs in figma - https://www.figma.com/file/XUehMnhyD1FGcWzvGz6SXqvh/Wallet_Source-of-Truth?node-id=160%3A3954
* new screens for custom token entry by address and token details (see designs)
* new database operations to store, retrieve and delete custom tokens. Store address and all values retrieved from the contract (name, symbol, decimals).
* addition of custom tokens loaded from database to all-tokens in app-db upon login
* check if the address corresponds to an ERC-20 token contract
* check if the address is already in the token list (either built in or another custom token)
* check that contract defines name, symbol and decimals fields
* check that name or symbol of the added token isn't a duplicate of another token (either built in or custom)
* use the same logo icon for all custom tokens, the default (i.e. unset) icon is ok
## Acceptance Criteria
* User can add new tokens by address (subject to some constraints).
* After the addition, user can see the current balance of new tokens (if any) and send/receive them in wallet and chat.
* Transactions involving user added tokens should appear in Transaction history, in the same way as transactions involving tokens from the default list
parent issue - #6939
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: