No funded issue found.
Check out the
Issue Explorer Be the OSS Funding you wish to see in the world.
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue
Workers Auto Approve
Code review: Redux
I just redesigned the entire application with `redux-react` and `redux-orm` and I'm really happy with the result! But there are still some things that couldn't quite get right. This bounty is for reviewing the new implementation, critically comments on major issues and fixing minor ones.
* `/components` versus `/containers`. In some examples I saw this directory structure. At the moment I used the naive distinction that a `component` is everything that doesn't contain anything. Is this distinction useful at all, might there be a clearer/more principled way?
* `fk`, `many` relationships in the `/models`. I couldn't get them to work and I don't know how to use it properly. I would like to express:
* The Node-to-Port relationship is one-to-N
* The Port-to-inputLink is one-to-N
* The Port-to-outputLink is one-to-N
* Aren't there a bit too many `connect` statements? I think here and there I could cut down on them. I'm not sure about the performance reduction,
* In general, as this is my first experience with Redux(-ORM), I'd be delighted to hear if anything can be improved.
Maybe useful to know: I got some [Stackoverflow help](https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51305719/selectors-with-react-redux-orm-passing-data-to-subcomponents) (@haveyaseen, thanks again) with normalising the data and is related to [this issue](https://github.com/tommikaikkonen/redux-orm/issues/218).
Please review the `dev` branch, not the `master` branch. The old redux branches I used for development but are now merged into `dev`.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: